domingo, 11 de junio de 2017

The best holiday I've ever had'.

Resultado de imagen de new york My best holidays were in New York. I went to New York with my family since 10th of April until 17th of April. I remembere got up at four o’clock because we boarded at ten o’clock in Barcelona. We went to Barcelona at six o’clock for arrived in Barcelona at eight o’clock. Then when we were at the airport we had to wait for our flight. Finally we flew at eleven o‘clock. We fly nine hours, it was very stressful because we can move so much. In the airplane we saw films and we ate pasta, salad and a little piece of cake. The films gets me better because when I was watching a film I didn’t think about how stressful was the flight and about we were flying at that time.
When we arrived in New York we took a taxi for went to the hotel. On Friday we visited The Empire State, The Roker Feller Center. On Saturday we visited The Statue of Liberty and The Memory 11M (was the memory about the people died in the twin towers), and the other days we visited three museums, we saw a gospel in Harlem and we visited The Center Park. One day we went to The Fifth Avenue to see how it was.

I loved this travel and I would return to USA and enjoy again of it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario