domingo, 11 de junio de 2017

My favourite TV series

Resultado de imagen de la que se avecinaMy favourite TV series were “La que se avecina”, “Big Bang Theory” “Mentes Criminales” and “Hawai 5.0” but the best one for me it’s “La que se avecina”. I like it because a laugh a lot when I watch it.
It is about comedy. Each episode has different histories and in each different histories old the characters are important, ones more than others but in general everyone is important in this serie.
The main characters are Amador, Maite, Antonio, Berta, Enrique, Raquel, Nines, Judit, Koke, Maxi, Lola, Javier, Vicente, Leo and Fina.

The best actor for me is Antonio Recio (in the serie) because I always laugh with him, I don’t know why but each thing it says I enjoy with it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario