domingo, 11 de junio de 2017

Gap Year

Once I finish batxillerat I want to travel the world. Mainly because I don’t know what to do after that and I want some time to clear my mind and make a decision. My goal is to become a good engineer, and to reach that, first I need to get experience on the job. For that, It will be a gap year of work to gain some laboral experience.

Resultado de imagen de londresMy plan is go to England to work and to improve my english.  So I will stay in England in a house with a family of there. I know that everyone do it but I think it’s the best opportunity to get experience and improve my English skills. So I think that if I will go to another country where their language is English it was the same but it’s not as common as London.

I don't want to see a Gap Year as a break, I want to see it as time to take more and more experience to a future job. To become a engineer I need so experience in it and working about that it’s better than only study about that.


If I could I would do what I said and more, because in our society to get a job, the experience is very important. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario